Adam's Fishing Charters in Victoria BC
Adam's Fishing Charters invites you to come and explore fishing on Canada's West Coast. When you're fishing with the crew of Adam's Fishing Charters, you can be assured of receiving friendly, personalized service and the most successful and enjoyable trip possible. The large variety of species available make for some of the finest year-round fishing the world has to offer.
Fishing Charter Packages
- We sell fishing licenses right on board!
- License fees $12 Canadian resident per day -$14 non resident per day
- We want your catch to make it home in great shape so we also provide:
- Custom cleaning and packaging
- Airline approved travel boxes
- We can also arrange for smoking and canning of your catch
- Coffee, beverages are provided, a small fee for box lunches
- All you need is warm clothing, a hat, sunglasses and a good attitude!
- Canadian Coast Guard and Dept. of Transport inspected
- 21' and 23' deep "V" design cruisers
- Powered with high performance Yamaha & Volvo engines
- Trolling motors are quiet, smoke free 4 stroke engines
- Cuddy cabins with flush toilets
- Plenty of uncrowded deck space
- Mustang" foul weather gear provided
- Boats equipped with Global Positioning System's
- Depth Sounders, Fish Finders, VHF Radios
- Cellular Phones, and complete Safety Equipment
Latest Reviews (View All)
"I just wanted to take a minute to thank you once again for taking Brian, Chris Dirk and Jackson out salmon fishing during the end of February. It was an amazing experience for Brian and Chris, especially the catches! Dirk and the boys smoked some of the salmon and we had a family feast"
Dear Adam, Just wanted to say thanks for one of the most fantastic fishing experiences I've ever had.
We wanted to thank you once again for the great day we had fishing with you. We ate our salmon over 4 meals and the dungeness crabs were a treat. You worked hard for us and we appreciate it. We would be happy to recommend you to our friends.
Submit a Review
* denotes a required field.